just the Research
Here's a run-down of some of the top reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
- Beer markets
These market insights reports provide a comprehensive view of the structure, latest developments and trends within the markets. Comprising textual analysis and data tables, the reports include analysis of the market including legislation and taxation information and a detailed overview of current and emerging trends. The reports look at the structure of the beer industry, with profiles of the leading players.
Comprehensive market segmentation data (by price segment, by alcoholic strength, by local segmentation, and by beer type) is backed up by market valuation and pricing data, including selected consumer beer prices. A detailed analysis of all major domestic and imported brands is provided, including a review of new product activity in 2009. Distribution channels (on- vs off-premise) are analysed and packaging trends including beer consumption by pack material, type, size, and refillable vs non-refillable are also included.
Essential reading for those involved with this drinks category, here are some of the countries from the series of reports:
The IWSR Value Report 2010 is a global comparison of value versus volume in the spirits category, and will be an invaluable tool for all those trying to assess the value of a brand, category, company, country or region. Over the last five years, the value of all spirits categories has risen almost twice as much as volume, but in 2009 volume grew slightly more than value due to the global recession.
The latest edition of this report provides a global review of the Champagne market. It's an essential guide to understanding the sector by reviewing the history and events since the previous publication. It considers the various decisions made in response to a worsening crisis, analyses the rationale behind them and looks to a more optimistic future.
The IWSR Caribbean Report analyses the markets in 25 countries in the Caribbean region. Each category section includes an executive summary, volume data split by quality, country, company and brands, and compares consumption volumes to the value of the market. Regions are divided by the language predominantly spoken in each.
The analysis in this report of sustainable food and drinks and of superfoods markets confirms that there is a strong overlap in terms of consumer groups and consumer motivations for purchase. Product innovation analysis shows that the extent to which this opportunity is being exploited is so far relatively limited. This report highlights key innovation, market and consumer trends to allow marketers to better exploit the sustainable superfoods niche.
A key report in our portfolio of market research reports reviews the key issues and provides market size and trends for this US$175bn industry. The report examines some of the recent strategies and brand activity by the drinks companies, discusses areas where future growth in the market is likely to be highest and provides analysis of likely future success strategies for each major CSD producer.
The continuous growth of non-Champagne sparkling wine has been one of the less well-publicised developments of the wine world. This report provides a full look at a market which rose by around 2.6% CAGR between 2004 and 2009, as well as forecasts for the coming years.
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- The new Johnnie Walker ad and today's consumers
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Scotch whisky sees sales turn corner - SWA head
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research