just the Research
Here's a run-down of some of the top reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
While the total whisky market is worth around US$5.7bn, in reality it is three markets rather than one, with each distinct segment attracting a different type of drinker. This report looks at how imported whisky (mostly Bourbon/Tennessee) will be the main driver of growth over the next five years. It looks at the potential of malt whisky and contrasts how blended whisky has been in long-term decline in the UK compared with its appeal in emerging global markets.
A comprehensive insight into the industry structure, latest industry developments and trends within this market. Comprising textual analysis and data tables, the report includes comprehensive analysis of the market, including legislation and taxation information and a detailed overview of current and emerging trends.
Reports on other countries are also available.
A market report which offers a guide to the size and shape of the soft drinks market at an international level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues.
This report provides in-depth market analysis and insight on the home and office delivery (HOD) industry. It includes a full market commentary, providing in-depth analysis of trends in such areas as unit types, water types, industry structure, market consolidation and key groups, key industry features and changes to watch out for, plus forecasts to 2014. Its comprehensive tables and charts look closely at the East European market.
Some fascinating trends are covered in this report. While orange remains the favourite flavour, 2009 saw mixed combinations featuring two, three or more fruits. Lemon is forecast to take over from orange, driven by market trends in China and Turkey. Lemon accounts for over half the Indian market but does not even appear in the top tens of several European markets.
Quarterly Beverage Tracker report provides a detailed analysis of the latest developments in the beverage market. With a combination of textual commentary, analysis and data tables it covers 16 beverage categories. The performance of each beverage category is analysed, together with the latest industry, packaging and distribution news. Recent new product introductions are shown by category. Also included is a special focus on soft drinks distribution channel trends.
This report examines new product launches in the Indian soft drinks market, segmented by key categories, contextualises India in new product launches globally, identifies the key players in the market leading the new product launches and provides an analysis on the new product launches by leading flavours, claims, packaging and price points.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts