just the Research
Here's a run-down of some of the top reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report looks at how manufacturers react to evolving consumer demands around the world, and how they adapt their offerings. It investigates the changes in leading companies' product portfolios, as they develop new categories, innovative ingredients and packaging.
- Innovations in Beer: Growth Opportunities in Emerging Markets, New Flavors and Innovative Product Formats
Innovation and NPD are analysed by region and category, while emerging market trends are also illustrated. This report enables manufacturers to identify the emerging trends and growth opportunities in beer.
This global briefing offers an insight into the size and shape of the tea market, and highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces.
This report delivers detailed analysis of the brand repertoire of lager shoppers in the UK. It enables readers to profile lager shoppers by demographic and retailer; according to which brands they buy normally, occasionally only when on promotion; the brands they are aware of but never consider, and those they are not aware of.
- Consumer Targeting in Alcoholic Drinks: Effective Marketing and Innovation Strategies by Gender, Age, Price and Occasion
This report provides data on the percentage of consumption accounted for by different demographic groups (by gender, age and income band). It demonstrates how product development targeted towards these different groups is being pursued, and draws out the key trends that are shaping the future of consumer segmentation in this market.
This latest addition to our portfolio of market research reports reviews the key issues and provides market size and trends for this US$175bn industry. The report examines some of the recent strategies and brand activity by drinks companies, discusses areas where future growth in the market is likely to be highest and provides analysis of likely future success strategies for each major CSD producer.
This SWOT analysis of one of the world's largest brewers examines Heineken’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its revenue lines and strategy.
- Innovations in Glass Packaging for Food and Drinks: Premium and Sustainable Applications and the Impact of Emerging Markets
The global glass packaging market for food and drinks was valued at about US$26bn in 2009. In Western Europe and the US, the market is fairly mature. However, growth in the industry will primarily come from the key emerging markets such as China, India and Russia. Check this report for an in-depth consideration of the sector.
The Public Health Responsibility Deal, unveiled by the UK government today, underlines its commitment to voluntary company-led measures to tackle alcohol-related problems. However, Ben Cooper believes...
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review