just the Research
Here's a run-down of some of the top reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
An investigation into the importance of branded packaged drinks to the human daily need for fluid. The analysis sheds more light on what, in effect, is the degree of opportunity for growth in commercialised soft, hot, alcoholic and dairy drinks, in different regions around the world.
While energy drinks have enjoyed significant popularity since their inception during the late 1990s, category growth appears to have cooled off. The current economic upheaval has negatively influenced the category, and a lack of universal appeal for energy drinks has failed to bring in new consumers to the market. Full analysis.
The wine category has witnessed a rollercoaster of a ride over the last decade, sprinting the distance from an indulgence-orientated tipple for purist palates and a loosely branded domestic speciality to a commoditised necessity entering households internationally. This report investigates the trends, issues and challenges.
Strong private consumption in Brazil is continuing to drive the country’s overall economic growth spurt, supported by the rising affluence of middle class consumers. This is reflected in the forecasts for food and drink consumption which are expected to outpace the country’s overall economic growth rate.
Research for this briefing has considered changes to the wider economic environment, in-country perspectives as to how this has impacted consumption patterns, and reported results of the leading global alcoholic drinks companies.
- Innovations in Beer: Growth Opportunities in Emerging Markets, New Flavors and Innovative Product Formats
This report analyses market data on the value growth of the beer market. Innovation and NPD are analysed by region and category and emerging market trends are illustrated in the report. An invaluable insight, enabling manufacturers to identify the emerging trends and growth opportunities in beer.
Each of the top 500 Beer Brewing Companies is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages. Using the most up-to-date financial information available, the two-page per company analysis provides detailed financial analysis for each organisation.
Strong tea-drinking traditions in some regions of the world have helped maintain tea sales through the recent economic downturn. While tea is a beverage widely recognised for its natural health benefits, trends in tea consumption vary widely from country to country.
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research