just the Preview - Dr Pepper Snapple Group's Q4 and FY
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is to report its full-year results on 17 February
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) is set to report its final quarter and full-year results tomorrow (17 February). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for DPSG in the three months to the end of December.
- At the beginning of October, DPSG completed the licensing of certain brands to The Coca-Cola Co following the latter's takeover of the North America operations of Coca-Cola Enterprises. Under the new licensing agreements, Coca-Cola will distribute Dr Pepper in the US and Canada Dry in the north-east US where they were formerly distributed by CCE.
- In the same month, the Texas-based soft drinks firm confirmed to just-drinks that it expects sales of Snapple drinks to grow at double-digit rates this year, driven by a "complete re-staging" of the business. DPSG said it expects full-year sales growth of about 10% to 14% for its Snapple portfolio, and comes despite the firm recording a drop in first-half profits in July.
- In November, DPSG launched Limited Edition Pomegranate 7UP Antioxidant. The drink is a blend of pomegranate flavour and the original lemon-lime soft drink, and is available in both regular and diet.
- A month later, the company announced a private offer to exchange up to US$600m of its outstanding 6.82% senior notes due in 2018. The firm also announced its offer to purchase up to $600m in aggregate principal amount of its 2018 notes for cash only.
- Also in December, DPSG promoted two of its executive leadership team to the level of executive VP. The company appointed David Thomas as EVP of research & development, and Tina Barry as EVP of corporate affairs.
For DPSG's Q3 results, click here.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets