just the Preview - Dr Pepper Snapple Group's Q4 and FY
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is to report its full-year results on 17 February
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) is set to report its final quarter and full-year results tomorrow (17 February). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for DPSG in the three months to the end of December.
- At the beginning of October, DPSG completed the licensing of certain brands to The Coca-Cola Co following the latter's takeover of the North America operations of Coca-Cola Enterprises. Under the new licensing agreements, Coca-Cola will distribute Dr Pepper in the US and Canada Dry in the north-east US where they were formerly distributed by CCE.
- In the same month, the Texas-based soft drinks firm confirmed to just-drinks that it expects sales of Snapple drinks to grow at double-digit rates this year, driven by a "complete re-staging" of the business. DPSG said it expects full-year sales growth of about 10% to 14% for its Snapple portfolio, and comes despite the firm recording a drop in first-half profits in July.
- In November, DPSG launched Limited Edition Pomegranate 7UP Antioxidant. The drink is a blend of pomegranate flavour and the original lemon-lime soft drink, and is available in both regular and diet.
- A month later, the company announced a private offer to exchange up to US$600m of its outstanding 6.82% senior notes due in 2018. The firm also announced its offer to purchase up to $600m in aggregate principal amount of its 2018 notes for cash only.
- Also in December, DPSG promoted two of its executive leadership team to the level of executive VP. The company appointed David Thomas as EVP of research & development, and Tina Barry as EVP of corporate affairs.
For DPSG's Q3 results, click here.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research