just the preview - Coca-Cola Amatil FY
Coca-Cola Amatil expected to report sales, profits rises
Coca-Cola Amatil is set to report its full-year results tomorrow (17 February).
Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of December.
- At the end of October, Coca-Cola Amatil announced it would refinance debt.
- A few days later, the soft drinks firm announced new employment terms for MD Terry Davis.
- Solid third quarter trading prompted the group to predict a strong H2.
- The firm lost distribution rights on Ocean Spray in Australia to Heinz.
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits