just the preview - Coca-Cola Amatil FY
Coca-Cola Amatil expected to report sales, profits rises
Coca-Cola Amatil is set to report its full-year results tomorrow (17 February).
Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of December.
- At the end of October, Coca-Cola Amatil announced it would refinance debt.
- A few days later, the soft drinks firm announced new employment terms for MD Terry Davis.
- Solid third quarter trading prompted the group to predict a strong H2.
- The firm lost distribution rights on Ocean Spray in Australia to Heinz.
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director