just the preview - Coca-Cola Amatil FY
Coca-Cola Amatil expected to report sales, profits rises
Coca-Cola Amatil is set to report its full-year results tomorrow (17 February).
Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of December.
- At the end of October, Coca-Cola Amatil announced it would refinance debt.
- A few days later, the soft drinks firm announced new employment terms for MD Terry Davis.
- Solid third quarter trading prompted the group to predict a strong H2.
- The firm lost distribution rights on Ocean Spray in Australia to Heinz.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends