just the preview - Coca-Cola Amatil FY
Coca-Cola Amatil expected to report sales, profits rises
Coca-Cola Amatil is set to report its full-year results tomorrow (17 February).
Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of December.
- At the end of October, Coca-Cola Amatil announced it would refinance debt.
- A few days later, the soft drinks firm announced new employment terms for MD Terry Davis.
- Solid third quarter trading prompted the group to predict a strong H2.
- The firm lost distribution rights on Ocean Spray in Australia to Heinz.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- This week in spirits & wine
- Poland warning sends Stock Spirits shares tumbling
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts