just the Facts - Scotch Whisky Exports in H1
Exports of Scotch whisky rose by 22% in value and 19% in volume in the first half of 2011. Here, just-drinks brings you a data display to show the largest markets for Scotch around the world.
Figures are supplied by the Scotch Whisky Association.
To operate the visual below, you will need Java installed on your computer. If you have this, or after you have installed it, click once anywhere inside the box below. Hover the cursor over the bubbles to see precise figures. To look at different years, select the year in the text box bottom left.
A free trade agreement between India and the European Union, which could include lower import tariffs on wines and spirits, could still be some way off as the two sides prepare to meet in New Delhi....
India will likely have to agree to lower import tariffs on wine and spirits if it wants to secure a free trade agreement with the European Union....
The Scotch Whisky Association has secured a temporary injunction in India against two companies accused of passing off their local whisky as Scotch....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends