just For Subscribers - The week in drinks
The most popular items among just-drinks subscribers this week
Here are the ten most viewed, subscriber-only items on just-drinks this week:
With all-American brands such as Jack Daniel's and Woodford Reserve, Brown-Forman is very much at home in its domestic US market.
Will the launch of Coca-Cola Life - the company's new stevia-based cola - help attract health-conscious consumers back to the category?
With the FIFA World Cup underway in Brazil, our soft drinks columnist Richard Corbett investigates if the tournament historically offers a sales bounce to CSD producers in Western Europe. He also questions whether future tie-ups could be under threat from the game's increasingly toxic-looking governing body, FIFA
The global category figures may not look that encouraging but a new joint-report from just-drinks and The IWSR points to better fortunes for the gin market.
The head of Heineken's Africa unit has said it expects itsCoca-Cola Co franchises in the region will double volumes by 2020 as they take advantage of the same demographics boosting beer.
Kevin Liles, the former CEO of Def Jam Records, now heads up his own multi-industry firm, KWL Enterprises. This includes working as a consultant to stars such as Jay-Z and Mariah Carey, with whom he has just released a line of tea-blend soft drinks. He spoke to just-drinks about the celebrity tie-ups, how to make the most of new technology and Jay-Z and Carey's love for the beverage industry.
The head of Coca-Cola Enterprises has said the soft drinks industry is “in a far better position today” to fight legislation such as sugar taxes than it was three years ago.
Heineken's CFO has praised innovation in the spirits industry for “showing us the way” to new products, including an alcohol-free radler aimed at stealing share from soft drinks.
With all eyes turned to Scotland ahead of September’s independence vote some enterprising English distillers are making their own plans to turn the tables on the Scots. Yes, English whisky is back – and this time it seems it is here to stay, says Ian Buxton
The rise in global demand for Scotch whisky is a fantastic opportunity for distillers. But the surge has squeezed inventories dry, with an estimated 25% drop in malt whisky aged nine years or over between 2007 and 2012.
Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled...
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and serv...
Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd is in the midst of adjusting its portfolio of health and wellness beverages as it tries to avoid threats that its core products face. The carbonates category, especially regu...
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (CCE) engages in marketing, production, and distribution of non alcoholic beverages. The product portfolio of the company includes including energy drinks, still and sparkl...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer