just For Subscribers - The week in drinks
Here are the ten most viewed, subscriber-only items on just-drinks this week:
The most popular items among just-drinks subscribers this week:
PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi was bullish when pushed last week for her thoughts on who will replace her.
Earlier today (24 April), Pernod Ricard announced its intention to acquire Kenwood Vineyards in the US. Here's a look at some facts and figures on Kenwood:
For a product that has endured more than half a century of consumption declines in the US market alone, fluid milk is behaving surprisingly energetically these days. A flurry of innovation in new cow’s milk products may at last have the potential to revitalise a sector that has been in the doldrums for decades.
Heineken's CFO has admitted being disappointed at the group's first-quarter performance in one of its key markets, Vietnam, but said the company is still stealing marketshare in the country.
Earlier today (24 April), Pernod Ricard released its nine-month sales results. Here is a closer look at the company's performance by region and by brand.
M&A activity across the UK food and beverage (F&B) sector is on the up with deal volumes having increased for two consecutive quarters. Grant Thornton's quarterly Bite Size M&A statistics of the F&B sector show that, in the first quarter of this year, deals rose by 33% compared to Q4 2013 after having seen a 14% uptick in Q4 2013 compared to Q3.
PepsiCo head Indra Nooyi has deflected a question on who will succeed her as CEO, telling analysts that she is still “in the chair”.
Nigeria proved a welcome ray of light for Heineken in its first-quarter results yesterday (24 April).
Earlier this month, the Irish Whiskey Association came into being. Ian Buxton looks at the category and considers why it is needed and what it will do.
Some years ago I was told that the health lobbyists who had helped deliver England and Wales' smoking ban had switched their attention to scoring a similar 'victory' on alcohol.
For further details on how to subscribe to just-drinks, click here.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets