just For Subscribers - The week in drinks
The most popular items among just-drinks subscribers this week
Here are the ten most viewed, subscriber-only items on just-drinks this week:
Coca-Cola Enterprises is set to run the 'Share a Coke' marketing campaign in its European markets again this year, with more names and a stronger focus on online.
A paper by Blomster JI, to be published in Diabetes Care is based on the largest study on diabetes in the world.
A note from Bernstein this week has highlighted an increasingly pessimistic mood among Russian consumers.
The Coca-Cola Co is looking to expand the footprint of its part-stevia sweetened Coca-Cola Life brand beyond its initial launch in Argentina.
Global manufacturers, orchards owners, and independent brewers are realising the potential in the cider/perry market beyond core markets, particularly the UK. Evolving cider/perry markets in Eastern Europe and New World markets, notably the US, Australia, South Africa, and Argentina, have driven growth in recent years.
The low-calorie soft drinks segment is struggling globally, which is ironic considering the pressure that has come to bear on full-sugar CSDs in recent years. This month, Richard Corbett considers how the sub-category can turn things around.
The CFO of the Coca-Cola Co has admitted that 2013 presented a “bump in the road” for the company, but flagged that it is looking for more than volume growth going forward.
Unless it's you that is in the middle of the melee, there's nothing more thrilling than a good old street fight; be it in the playground, in a bar, in the street... . As the two (usually) men circle each other, fists raised and ready to wade in, it gets everyone's juices going, doesn't it?
When Ken Grossman co-founded Sierra Nevada Brewing Co 35 years ago, he had little expectation of the huge success the company would achieve. Today, it is the second largest independent brewer in the US, behind Boston Beer Co. But, how has Sierra Nevada managed to stay sharp in the increasingly-competitive craft beer sector? just-drinks' deputy editor James Wilmore gets the lowdown from the Californian company's boss
The Coca-Cola system was all over the Consumer Analyst Group Europe conference in London this week. As well as The Coca-Cola Co itself, we also had presentations from Coca-Cola HBC, Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) and Coca-Cola Icecek.
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014