just For Subscribers - The week in drinks
The most popular items among just-drinks' subscribers this week
Here are the ten most viewed, subscriber-only items on just-drinks this week:
With Cott Corp admitting this week that it is considering its options, one could be forgiven for concluding that the firm is desperate to find some calm at last.
Earlier today (5 February), Beam Inc announced a 4% rise in full-year reported net sales, helped by “above-market” growth in North America and Europe.
Well, it appears that BrewDog's addiction to controversy is alive and (un)well. But, at least, the UK company's latest move has a more valid – albeit slightly bigger and more frightening – target in its sights.
Is SodaStream about to regret squaring up to the world's biggest soft drinks company?
It's been five years since Constellation Brands offloaded a large chunk of its spirits interests by selling its “value” portfolio to Sazerac Company for US$334m.
The flavoured vodka category has been a growth engine of the spirits sector for some time, but new research from just-drinks suggests that the sub-category no longer represents the easy route to growth or the obvious 'go to' option for new product development that it did a few years ago.
How concerned are consumers of energy drinks about the health effects? What brands do they prefer and where do they drink the products?
With recent claims that China has become the world’s biggest consumer of red wine, Chris Losh considers what wine producers can learn from the current travails facing international spirits companies in the country.
After the Denver Broncos were comprehensibly beaten by the Seattle Seahawks 43-8 in yesterday's Super Bowl, some suggested the team needn’t have shown up. Could the same have applied to advertisers?
The launch of the latest addition to the white rum category will have some folk in Bermuda and Miami in a bit of a flap at the moment, I imagine.
For further details on how to subscribe to just-drinks, click here.
just-drinks on-trend: vodka flavours review
In the first of a new “on-trend” series, just-drinks dives a little deeper than usual into this trend-in-flux. In this mini-report, we look at recent vodka flavour consumption volume, focusing on the ...read more
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018