just For Subscribers - The week in drinks
The most popular items among just-drinks' subscribers this week
Here are the ten most viewed, subscriber-only items on just-drinks this week:
The Coca-Cola Co has “stubbed its toe” in China's bottled water market and lost ground to PepsiCo so far this year, an analyst has warned.
Many epidemiologic studies have shown a slight increase in the risk of breast cancer and colorectal cancer to be associated with alcohol consumption.
AG Barr announced its half-year results yesterday (23 September), revealing that profits had taken a dent from its failed merger with Britvic. Sales, however, were up by 5.8%.
The head of Gerber Emig has argued that Suntory Food & Beverage's arrival is “a good thing” for the UK soft drinks industry.
When it comes to being the CEO of a company, knowing where the stapler is kept - and how to order replacement staples - is way more important than the sweeping, quotable gesture.
Once a month, the International Center for Alcohol Policies (ICAP), which covers alcohol policies worldwide, will look at what's going on in-market to promote a responsible role for alcohol in society.
Treasury Wine Estates has reiterated its commitment to the wine market in the US, despite today's departure of its CEO due to the company's stock writedown in the country.
Stock Spirits will use its recently-announced initial public offering (IPO) to target acquisitions in new Central and Eastern European markets, the company's CEO has told just-drinks.
The results of a consultation document regarding verifying the geographical origin and production and aging processes for Scotch whisky will be published in the coming weeks. But, asks, Ian Buxton, is such a procedure necessary? And, what does the industry think?
Today (26 September) is Arthur's Day, an annual celebration of the founder of Diageo's Irish stout brand, Guinness.
For further details on how to subscribe to just-drinks, click here.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research