just For Subscribers - The week in drinks
The most popular items among just-drinks' subscribers this week
Here are the ten most viewed, subscriber-only items on just-drinks this week:
An analysis based on data from more than 110,000 subjects in the US, of whom 3,364 died during a follow-up period of up to nine years, was used to evaluate the relation of “heavy drinking” and “non-heavy drinking” to the risk of all-cause mortality.
Carlsberg will have the chance to revive its Russian volumes after authorities voted to ease back on beer taxes from 2015, an analyst has suggested.
Pernod Ricard will have QR codes on all products in China by next April, just-drinks has learned.
Diageo has been too heavily focussed on off-trade distribution in global markets in recent years and took its “foot off the pedal” in the on-trade, a senior company executive has admitted.
To coincide with the week-long Drinktec exhibition in Germany, this month's management briefing looks at the beverage packaging landscape.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is the best-placed global brewer to benefit from a rebound in the world's beer volumes next year, led by Brazil, an analyst has said.
Whyte & Mackay (W&M) has appointed the former head of Diageo's production business in Scotland as its new CEO, just-drinks can exclusively reveal.
What is one to make of this week's news that Scotch whisky producer Whyte & Mackay (W&M) has installed former Diageo man Bryan Donaghey as its new chief executive?
Earlier this week, analysts at UBS released their latest 'Beeronomics' research note, looking at the global beer landscape. Here, courtesy of UBS, is a breakdown of the top 25 beer markets around the world.
Earlier this month, The Coca-Cola Co announced the release of a new product in Japan. No major surprise there, but the product in question is a hot, carbonated beverage. Richard Corbett casts his eye over Canada Dry Hot Ginger Ale and weighs up its potential for success.
For further details on how to subscribe to just-drinks, click here.
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014