just For Subscribers - The week in drinks
The most popular items among just-drinks' subscribers this week
Here are the ten most viewed, subscriber-only items on just-drinks this week:
Hopes of a high-quality barley harvest in Russia have been put at risk by heavy rain, according to an analyst.
Carlsberg reported a slight rise in first-half profits and sales earlier today (21 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the brewer's performance by region:
The head of Heineken has warned investors to “buckle up” as economic uncertainty leaves the Dutch brewer with a “volatile” outlook.
Carlsberg's first-half results do not yet signal a Russian turnaround, but the Danish brewer is on the right track in the difficult market, an analyst has said.
Carlsberg remains confident on its long-term prospects in China despite seeing a slowdown in growth in the country this year.
Earlier today (22 August), Treasury Wine Estates released its results for the 12 months to the end of June. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by region:
This month, Richard Corbett looks at the juice category and its recent struggles in Western Europe. How does the future look for juice in the region?
Heineken's flagship beer brand has seen its volumes decline in the first half of the year as growth rates slowed in emerging markets, an analyst has said.
India is poised to become a key hub for barley production as beer demand in emerging markets continues to grow at twice the pace of developed markets, a new study has claimed.
This month, Ian Buxton runs the rule over Diageo's recently-announced spirits start-up support programme.
For further details on how to subscribe to just-drinks, click here.
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt II
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt I
- The just-drinks Analyst
- Heineken FY 2016 by region - results data
- Rum braced for falling volumes in years ahead
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Beam Suntory boosts top-line in 2016 - results
- Molson Coors targets cost-savings - FY16 results
- Molson Coors hit by US$500m write-down in Canada
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends