just For Subscribers - The week in drinks
The most popular items among just-drinks' subscribers this week
Here are the ten most viewed, subscriber-only items on just-drinks this week:
Coca-Cola HBC (CCHBC) released its half-year results this week. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the period by region and category.
Monster Beverage has been delayed in getting approval to launch in India, but the group's CEO believes the country remains an “exciting” opportunity.
Molson Coors' international unit is “smack on plan”, the brewer's CEO has said despite admitting it won't turn a profit until 2016.
Molson Coors' sponsorship deal with the National Hockey League will boost the brewer's volumes later this year in underperforming Canada, according to an analyst.
Earlier this week, Tilaknagar Industries posted its Q1 results. At the same time, local reports suggested that Suntory and Pernod Ricard are both considering making a move to buy a 15% to 20% stake in the Indian spirits firm.
Gruppo Campari is seeing “two different Brazils” as its premium brands prosper, while its lower-end portfolio suffers, according to the group's CEO.
Earlier this Summer, the European Union finally agreed on a reform of the region's Common Agriculture Policy. The reform has ramifications for Europe's wine producers. Chris Losh casts his eye over the changes.
Beam Inc's CEO has blamed bad weather for the abrupt halt to Skinnygirl's “explosive growth” but said new innovations for the brand's burgeoning wine label will help put it back on track.
Gruppo Campari's Italian aperitif brand Aperol is to become the official global spirits sponsor of Manchester United Football Club.
Whyte & Mackay's CEO has left the company, just-drinks can exclusively reveal.
For further details on how to subscribe to just-drinks, click here.
Just before January is out, Ian Buxton is here for his first comment piece of 2014, and he's keen to consider what the fist big M&A transacion of the year will mean in the Scotch whisky industry....
The flavoured vodka category has been a growth engine of the spirits sector for some time, but new research from just-drinks suggests that the sub-category no longer represents the easy route to growt...
Beam Inc has launched a global campaign for its Teacher's Scotch whisky brand that includes lines from Rudyard Kipling's poem "If"....
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- The new Johnnie Walker ad and today's consumers
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Scotch whisky sees sales turn corner - SWA head
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research