just For Subscribers - The week in drinks
The most popular items among just-drinks' subscribers this week
Here are the ten most viewed, subscriber-only items on just-drinks this week:
Diageo has not ruled out any future moves to up its stake in Shuijingfang, after today's green light to become the baijiu producer's largest shareholder.
Last week, the International Wine Challenge announced the winners of its headline awards at the annual IWC dinner in London. Here are the full results.
PepsiCo's CEO has told analysts to “look beyond the noise” over a call to split the company's beverage and snacks units, while hinting at structural changes early next year.
The “clock is ticking” on PepsiCo's flatlining US beverage business as Coca-Cola Co's aggressive price promotions further jeopardise volumes, an analyst has warned.
Last week, the International Spirits Challenge announced the full list of gold medallist and trophy winning spirits brands for 2013.
Earlier today (24 July), the International Wine & Spirit Competition released the list of full winners for spirits for 2013.
Although AG Barr was on its way to the church earlier this month, Britvic was still having second thoughts. The end of the affair leads Richard Corbett to ponder what went wrong for the two and what happens next.
Once a month, the International Center for Alcohol Policies (ICAP), which covers alcohol policies worldwide, will look at what's going on in-market to promote a responsible role for alcohol in society.
This month, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor turns his attention to the burgeoning craft distilling scene in the US. For many years, the craft beer industry has been the envy of the alcohol beverage market thanks to strong growth and the burgeoning ranks of craft brewers.
Can salt and sweet be together? That's the question hanging over investor Nelson Peltz's increasingly bold moves to get PepisCo to buy snacks and beverage rival Mondelez International.
For further details on how to subscribe to just-drinks, click here.
PepsiCo India is one of the largest players in packaged foods and soft drinks in India. The holding became the new title sponsor of the Indian Premier League (IPL) for five seasons starting from 2013....
Ahead of the Oscars, due to be handed out in just over a month's time, Richard Corbett has some gongs of his own to hand out. In recognition of the best new soft drinks products in 2013, who will win ...
PepsiCo Deutschland GmbH is the second biggest player in carbonates in Germany. The company offers a wide product portfolio within carbonates, covering cola and non-cola carbonates through well-known ...
In 2012, Cía de Bebidas Pepsico continued to adapt to the gloomy economic climate by holding back prices, offering its core carbonates brands at lower retail prices than its main competitor Cía Servic...
Ranked sixth in hot drinks in 2012, the company has a strong presence in other hot drinks, in particular in chocolate-based flavoured powder drinks under the Toddy brand. Competing for the same target...
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Gruppo Campari US unit head steps down
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018