just For Subscribers - The week in drinks
The most popular items among just-drinks' subscribers this week
Here are the ten most viewed, subscriber-only items on just-drinks this week:
Diageo has said it wants to work with the Turkish authorities to ensure the country's new alcohol laws are "workable" and "effective".
Pernod Ricard has voiced concerns over Turkey's alcohol crackdown, claiming the country's "heavy-handed" approach will do little to tackle misuse and could have the reverse effect.
Constellation Brands will report its first-quarter results on Tuesday (2 July). Here just-drinks takes a look at the group's highs and lows in the three months to the end of May.
Diageo's earnings-per-share should "substantially" outpace Pernod Ricard in the pair's current fiscal year, although Pernod should "regain the lead" in 2014, an analyst has forecast.
As Turkish authorities kept watch over Taksim Square following a month of anti-government protests, the country's alcohol industry was bracing itself for its own crackdown.
SABMiller would have to pay up to US$27bn for Africa's second-largest brewer, Castel, if the family-run company chose to sell up, an analyst has estimated.
In a recently-published global briefing 'Diageo in Spirits', Euromonitor International’s senior alcoholic drinks analyst Jeremy Cunnington takes a look at what are the challenges facing Diageo in spirits as the new CEO Ivan Menezes takes charge.
This month, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor looks at the recent rise in activity from the iced tea category.
Once a month, the International Center for Alcohol Policies (ICAP), which covers alcohol policies worldwide, will look at what's going on in-market to promote a responsible role for alcohol in society.
This month, Larry Nelson prefers to keep it short.
If Scotch sales receive an end-of-year bump this month, there's a good chance it is from whisky executives toasting a banner year for the brown stuff....
The Scandinavian Alcoholic drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 20...
The final just-drinks management briefing of the year takes a look back at the last 12 months in the global drinks industry. The penultimate chapter in this five-part briefing reviews 2013 for wine....
Some interesting developments have been occuring within the Vodka category since the publication of our previous global market review of the category....
Heineken has announced the appointment of Loïc Latour to the post of president of its French distribution subsidiary, France Boissons....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research