just For Subscribers - The week in drinks
The most popular items among just-drinks' subscribers this week
Here are the ten most viewed, subscriber-only items on just-drinks this week:
Diageo has said it wants to work with the Turkish authorities to ensure the country's new alcohol laws are "workable" and "effective".
Pernod Ricard has voiced concerns over Turkey's alcohol crackdown, claiming the country's "heavy-handed" approach will do little to tackle misuse and could have the reverse effect.
Constellation Brands will report its first-quarter results on Tuesday (2 July). Here just-drinks takes a look at the group's highs and lows in the three months to the end of May.
Diageo's earnings-per-share should "substantially" outpace Pernod Ricard in the pair's current fiscal year, although Pernod should "regain the lead" in 2014, an analyst has forecast.
As Turkish authorities kept watch over Taksim Square following a month of anti-government protests, the country's alcohol industry was bracing itself for its own crackdown.
SABMiller would have to pay up to US$27bn for Africa's second-largest brewer, Castel, if the family-run company chose to sell up, an analyst has estimated.
In a recently-published global briefing 'Diageo in Spirits', Euromonitor International’s senior alcoholic drinks analyst Jeremy Cunnington takes a look at what are the challenges facing Diageo in spirits as the new CEO Ivan Menezes takes charge.
This month, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor looks at the recent rise in activity from the iced tea category.
Once a month, the International Center for Alcohol Policies (ICAP), which covers alcohol policies worldwide, will look at what's going on in-market to promote a responsible role for alcohol in society.
This month, Larry Nelson prefers to keep it short.
If Scotch sales receive an end-of-year bump this month, there's a good chance it is from whisky executives toasting a banner year for the brown stuff....
The final just-drinks management briefing of the year takes a look back at the last 12 months in the global drinks industry. The penultimate chapter in this five-part briefing reviews 2013 for wine....
Heineken has announced the appointment of Loïc Latour to the post of president of its French distribution subsidiary, France Boissons....
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research