just For Subscribers - The week in drinks
The most popular items among just-drinks' subscribers this week
Here are the ten most viewed, subscriber-only items on just-drinks this week:
Earlier this week, brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's spirits brands. Here's a look at 'The Power 100', along with the methodology used to draw up the list.
SABMiller has delivered a strong set of full-year results but problems loom, such as pressure on Miller Lite in the US loom, an analyst has warned.
Hats off to the folk at Buffalo Trace for seeing an opportunity where others have seen a problem. A statement yesterday (22 May) from the Bourbon producer, which is owned by US firm The Sazerac Co, warned that stocks are running low at the distillery in Bourbon County, Kentucky.
This month, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor considers the recent swathe of NPD in the shandy - or radler - sub-category.
Britvic's CEO has said the company's new strategy, including a major cost-cutting exercise, will lead to a "simpler, focussed and more agile organisation".
Diageo could look to make a "quantum leap" by buying out LVMH's majority stake in Moet Hennessy under Ivan Menezes' leadership, according to an analyst.
As the curtain came down on the London International Wine Fair, not only for this year, but forever, on Wednesday, I couldn't help but feel a twinge of sadness.
Britvic's plan to shutter three of its UK facilities could have put its halted merger with AG Barr in further jeopardy, analysts have warned.
Earlier this week, just-drinks sat down with the UK and group wine director for Tesco, Dan Jago. Part one of our interview ran yesterday, while today (22 May), we hear Jago's views on minimum unit pricing, the launch of lower-abv wines and the state of the nation in the UK.
To coincide with this week's London International Wine Fair, just-drinks managed to secure some time yesterday (20 May) with Dan Jago, the UK and group wine director for Tesco. In the first of this two-part interview, we look at Jago's time in the wine industry, Tesco's relationship with the wine consumer in the UK, and the 'E' word.
Diageo has launched a powerful new anti-drink driving film, tied to its Johnnie Walker brand. ...
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research