just For Subscribers - The week in drinks
The most popular items among just-drinks' subscribers this week
Here are the ten most viewed, subscriber-only items on just-drinks this week:
Molson Coors and Carlsberg are the best-placed multi-national brewers to “weather the storm” of craft beer and neutralise its "threat" to larger players, an analyst has said.
Coca-Cola Hellenic (CCH) has delivered progress in Russia and Nigeria but troubles elsewhere have produced a “mixed” first quarter, according to an analyst.
C&C Group's decision to turn its back on "unattractive" off-trade deals means it would benefit from a minimum unit price taking effect in Scotland, according to an analyst.
Europe's big brewers saw their volumes in the US drop back in the first three months of the year as unemployment among young men hurt sales, an analyst has said.
Diageo's Asia-Pacific boss expects the spirits market in China to remain "soft" for the rest of 2013, but is encouraged by the performance of the company's super-deluxe Scotch whisky brands in the country.
The ten fastest-growing spirits brands in the US ranked by percentage increase in volume in 2012 versus 2011.
Sales of sparkling cola are under pressure, but one man still believes its stock is high. Cliff Kluge, a pilot from Georgia, told ABC News this week he may have found the original recipe for Coca-Cola - and is selling it on eBay for as much as US$15m.
Here, courtesy of Euromonitor and Stifel, is a breakdown of the market share of spirits in the US.
Gruppo Campari's CEO, Bob Kunze-Concewitz, went a little off-piste in a conference call with analysts earlier today (13 May).
It was always a case of when, not if: Anheuser-Busch InBev has finally launched its Stella Artois cider off-shoot, Cidre, into the US market this week.
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- What's in store for Super Bowl 5 - Focus
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research