UK: just-drinks.com launches inaugural Drink Industry Awards
Just-drinks.com will be helping to launch three new industry awards at this year's London International Wine & Spirit Fair, when it sponsors the 2002 Drink Industry Online Marketing Award.
The event is part of the inaugural Drinks Industry Awards, sponsored by Brintex, organisers of the LIWSF, leading wine and spirit magazine Harpers and just-drinks.com.
The Drink Industry Awards 2002 will consist of three benchmark awards for marketing in the beverage industry and new awards will be introduced in 2003, with all sections of the trade offered the opportunity to create new categories.
Managing Editor of just-drinks.com Chris Brook-Carter said: "These awards are an effort to recognise the talents of the marketers in the drinks industry, who seem to go unrewarded at the plethora of wine and spirits competitions around the world. Their efforts are often as integral to the success of the products as what's inside the bottle."
Brintex will be sponsoring the Trade Marketing Award, presented to the brand/exhibiting organisation that the judges feel has best utilised all forms of media to produce an effective campaign surrounding the LIWSF 2002.
Harpers will award the Consumer Campaign Award, designed to find the campaign that has been best executed to meet its objectives to promote drinks to the public through consumer media.
Just-drinks, meanwhile, sponsors the Online Marketing Award. It will be awarded to the brand/company that the judges feel has best utilised online media to produce an effective marketing campaign in 2002.
To enter your company, individual products or brands, please apply for an application form before Friday 3 May. The closing date for completed entries is Friday 10 May.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"