UK: just-drinks.com builds world beating Editorial team
(EV Newsroom) just-drinks.com announces it's intention to become the leading web authority for the drinks industry world wide. It's reputation has already won over many thousands of professionals within the industry - and it's editorial team is no exception. Managing Editor, Elliot Lane has recently been joined by Chris Brook-Carter - they are formerly of Drinks International Bulletin and Wine & Spirits International respectively.Elliot Lane: "We aim to build just-drinks to provide exciting news, information and analysis which will be appreciated by the drinks professional doing his or her daily business. It will be their first port of call for anyone needing to know the latest happenings within the industry. The editorial team is expanding to include wine critics, journalists, established feature writers and research from internationally acclaimed sources such as Leatherhead, Reuters Business Insight, Canadean and Keynote.""As part of our first birthday celebrations, we'll be at the London International Wine Fair (16-18th May 2000) - so come along and say hello at stand GA52A" Chris Brook-Carter added.just-drinks currently was launched in May 1999 and has over 15,000 visitors a month. The site has rapidly developed into a major online publication and industry resource winning "AOL's editor's pick" and a star recommendation from the Open Project.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014