UK: just-drinks.com builds world beating Editorial team
(EV Newsroom) just-drinks.com announces it's intention to become the leading web authority for the drinks industry world wide. It's reputation has already won over many thousands of professionals within the industry - and it's editorial team is no exception. Managing Editor, Elliot Lane has recently been joined by Chris Brook-Carter - they are formerly of Drinks International Bulletin and Wine & Spirits International respectively.Elliot Lane: "We aim to build just-drinks to provide exciting news, information and analysis which will be appreciated by the drinks professional doing his or her daily business. It will be their first port of call for anyone needing to know the latest happenings within the industry. The editorial team is expanding to include wine critics, journalists, established feature writers and research from internationally acclaimed sources such as Leatherhead, Reuters Business Insight, Canadean and Keynote.""As part of our first birthday celebrations, we'll be at the London International Wine Fair (16-18th May 2000) - so come along and say hello at stand GA52A" Chris Brook-Carter added.just-drinks currently was launched in May 1999 and has over 15,000 visitors a month. The site has rapidly developed into a major online publication and industry resource winning "AOL's editor's pick" and a star recommendation from the Open Project.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends