just-drinks ProWein 2014 - Diary - 4 March
ProWein will host a Canada pavilion this year
Coming up at this year's ProWein exhibition in Düsseldorf:
- Canadian wineries will exhibit at ProWein's first 'Canadian Pavilion' this year. Thirteen wineries from Canada’s wine growing regions will exhibit in the national booth (Stand A22, Hall 1) for the three days of the event. On ProWein's opening day, 22 March, the Province of Ontario will host a reception at the pavilion.
- Lidio Carraro (Stand D02, Hall 1) will highlight the brand that has been chosen by FIFA as the official wine of this year's World Cup. The Brazilian vineyard was picked to represent the Brazil tournament in 2012 and will present the Faces range, alongside its premium labels. Patricia Carraro, the daughter of Lidio Carraro, will also be on hand to talk to visitors.
- French wine maker Dominique Léandre-Chevalier (Stand H128, Hall 1) will showcase his “artisan” wines at Düsseldorf this year, including a range of Merlot made from grapes grown in different planting densities. Half of the vineyard has been planted at a density of 11,111 vines per hectare, while the other half has 33,333 vines per hectare. Léandre-Chevalier says the experiment allows consumers to discover subtle differences in the taste of the wines.
To appear in the just-drinks ProWein 2014 diary, please email details to email@example.com.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research