just-drinks ProWein 2014 - Diary - 19 March
ProWein 2014 will run from 23-25 March
Coming up at this year's ProWein exhibition in Düsseldorf:
- Wines of Turkey (Stand B61-73, Hall 6) has lined up three top sommeliers to present its wines at ProWein this year. Paulo Basso, last year's winner of the Association de la Sommellerie Internationale's world's best sommelier, will join Markus Del Monego and Caro Maurer at the stand to deliver masterclasses to visitors. Companies represented under the Wines of Turkey banner include Vinkara, Kayra and Kocabag.
- Provence Wines (Stand F128, Hall 5) is to bring 20 producers and négociants from the Côtes de Provence, Coteaux d’Aix-en-Provence and Coteaux Varois en Provence appellations to Dusseldorf. It will also host tastings at 12:30pm every day to educate visitors on the diversity of Provence’s terroir.
- Italy's Bisol (Stand G15, Hall 3) is to showcase its Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore, a Jeio sparkling wine with no added sulphite. Visitors can taste the new wine, which is formulated for people sensitive to sulphite, at Bisol's stand.
To appear in the just-drinks ProWein 2014 diary, please email details to email@example.com.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015