just-drinks ProWein 2014 - Diary - 17 March
ProWein will run from 23-25 March
Coming up at this year's ProWein exhibition in Düsseldorf:
- UK wine agency Barwell & Jones will be offering ProWein visitors the chance to taste new vintages through its exclusive agencies at the event. Castillo Perelada (Stand A119, Hall 4), Chilean grower Morande (Stand F17-100, Hall 1) and South Africa's Eikendal (Stand A21, Hall 1) are three of the seven Barwell & Jones labels that will be presenting at the event.
- The Loire Valley Pavilion (Stand D32, Hall 5) will feature 134 wines from the region, as well as a masterclass from UK journalist Tim Atkin. Atkin will host a tasting of a range of Savennières wines, the expression of Chenin Blanc grown in rock-based schist soil.
- Wine Intelligence is to offer insights into new category opportunities for 2014. Experts from the consultancy group will host the seminar, which also looks at likely trends for the year ahead. The seminar will take place on March 25 from 12:15pm in Hall 7.1.
To appear in the just-drinks ProWein 2014 diary, please email details to email@example.com.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts