Just-drinks LIWSF 2007 - Diary - 8 May
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair…
Moët Hennessy Estates & Wines (stand G32) will showcase its full portfolio at this years' LIWSF. Representing a selection of premium estates from the southern hemisphere will be New Zealand's Cloudy Bay, Australia's Green Point and Cape Mentelle and Argentina's, Terrazas de los Andes and Cheval des Andes. The wines will be introduced by their respective winemakers or viticulturalists.
Among the wines on the stand will be Argentina's Terrazas de los Andes, which will present the Terrazas Reserva Chardonnay 2006 - its first wine under screwcap - alongside new vintages of its Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon (2005) and Afincado Cabernet Sauvignon (2004). Cheval des Andes 2002 - the joint venture between Terrazas and Bordeaux's Château Cheval Blanc - will also be available to taste on stand.
Racke International, the Germany-based global wine company will exhibit both its joint venture brands at the LIWSF. Golden Kaan, the South African brand co-owned with KWV, will be part of the Wines of South Africa stand (stand L40-L50) and Marian Kopp, managing director of Golden Kaan, and marketing manager Martha Ulman will be available for meetings.
Espiritu de Chile, a partnership with ARESTI winery, will be shown at the UK distributor Thierry's stand (stand Q20-Q30). Managing director Ernesto Muller and sales manager Jose Masot will be available for meetings.
To appear in the just-drinks LIWSF 2007 diary, email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thys Loubser was previously a high flier in the chemical industry but when he was invited to become CEO of the South African wine group KWV he had no hesitation in taking the job. In this month's just...
Disagreement about future structures and strategies has resulted in production executive Willem Bestbier leaving KWV....
The founder and chairman of Thierry's Wine Services has died....
KWV has launched an alternative and slightly controversial Pinotage wine, but has already received an order from Pick 'n Pay, one of the largest supermarket groups in South Africa....
Coming up at this year's Vinexpo in Bordeaux…...
KWV Limited has appointed its first financial director....
KWV has reported falling first-half earnings as one-off costs hit profits at the South African drinks group....
Thys Loubser, the newly-appointed chief executive at KWV Ltd, has begun ringing the changes at the South African drinks group....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- This week in spirits & wine
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts