Just-drinks LIWSF 2007 - Diary - 11 May
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair…
South-West France (stand H40/2) will hold a seminar at this year's LIWSF, looking at the health benefits of wines from the region.
Professor Roger Corder from Queen Mary's School of Medicine will host the seminar on the Tuesday at 1600 at the region's stand.
A range of South-West AC, AOVDQS and Vins de Pays will also be showcased together at the stand.
Stratford's Wine Agencies (stand F22) will be present as usual at this year's event, presenting its range of 'New World Attitude Wines'.
With winemakers from Europe, Australia, South America, South Africa and New Zealand in attendance, the agency will be showcasing, and launching a large number of wines, including Pascual Toso's Single Vineyard Malbec from Argentina and five new single varietals to join the current blends in its Australian Tortoiseshell Bay range which has recently been repackaged.
To appear in the just-drinks LIWSF 2007 diary, email details to email@example.com.
Australia's wine glut worries appear well and truly over but that does not mean the country is out of the woods. Now facing its third small harvest in three years, wine is actually going to be in shor...
As in any product category, fashions come and go in the wine business. And, writes Chris Losh, it appears that Old World wines, whether recently rediscovered gems or traditional offerings given a mode...
Following Constellation Brands' announcement yesterday (8 October) that it plans to acquire the South African winery Flagstone, Chris Losh fears that Flagstone's distinctive personality may be dulled ...
Spanish wine makers will receive the most money - EUR162m (US$237.5m) - for improving their vineyards, in the latest tranche of European Union (EU) grants earmarked for the purpose....
Beam Global UK has unveiled a new logo and packaging for the established Sherry brand Harveys....
Foster's Australian and Lion Nathan sales data has been "consistent with forecasts", according to a recent survey....
Bordeaux wine sales in the year to the end of July have registered a slight lift, according to recent figures....
LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton has posted a marked lift in sales for the first nine months of 2007....
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research