Just-drinks LIWSF 2007 - Diary - 10 May
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair…
Australia's Green Point (Moët Hennessy stand G32), established in 1986 by Moët & Chandon, will unveil the new visual identity for its full range at this years' LIWSF. The range redesign largely focuses on the sparkling range and its stainless steel crown seal.
In addition, the fair will see the launch of the Green Point Non Vintage Rosé. A Mèthode Traditionnelle sparkling wine, the rosé will be available to both the on and off-trade, with an exclusive listing in Majestic for three months. The full Green Point portfolio will also be available to taste on the throughout the LIWSF.
Trapiche will be showing its off-trade-focused ranges on the HBJ Wines & Spirits stand (stand I21) at this year's fair. As well as an addition to the Astica portfolio, visitors will be able to sample the three wines which chief winemaker Daniel Pi - who will be present - has chosen to release for the second year of the Trapiche Malbec Single Vineyard collection.
The trio are all from the 2004 vintage: Viña Carlos Gei Berra from Lunlunta, Viña Victorio Coletto from El Peral and Viña Pedro Gonzalez from El Cepillo.
To appear in the just-drinks LIWSF 2007 diary, email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wychwood Brewery has plans to introduce what it claims to be the first Brakspear 12 pack into Majestic Wine Warehouse in the UK....
Majestic Wine has reported a good start to the new financial year due to sales of fine wines contributing to company growth....
Champagne house Laurent-Perrier has recruited a new national account manager for the off-trade in its UK sales force....
Majestic Brands has brought California Cooler back to the US market....
Pernod Ricard has lined up a sparkling wine offering in the UK from its Montana wine brand....
UK wine retailer Majestic saw sales rise over 4% during the Christmas period, the company said today (3 January)....
Wines of South Africa (WOSA) has appointed a new manager for the UK market....
UK wine retailer Majestic saw pre-tax profits leap 17% to GBP6.5m (US$12.4m) for the first half of the year, as its fine wine sales grew strongly....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends