Just-drinks LIWSF 2006 Diary - 8 May
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirit Fair…
Supreme Corq will be using this year's fair to launch an addition to its closure portfolio.
The company will be holding a press briefing to introduce an enhanced oxygen barrier closure, known as the SupremeCorq X2. The new closure has been engineered to reduce oxygen permeability through the improvement of the internal and external appearance of the closure, the company says.
The closure provides twice the oxygen barrier properties, is easy to extract and reinsert the cork into the bottle and has custom colour, print and branding capability.
Anyone wishing to attend the briefing should contact email@example.com to confirm attendance.
Racke International will be showing its South African brand Golden Kaan (Wines of South Africa stand L40-50) and its Chilean portfolio Espiritu de Chile (stand S50) at the fair.
Of its Chilean brand, Racke boasts of a joint wine project which unites modern wine making from one of the most dynamic regions in the world, combined with an innovative wine concept with a distinctive market and consumer orientation.
The company will also have wines on offer from its Italian brand, VITAE (Edward Cavendish & Sons stand L60). Also available to taste at the Cavendish stand will be the ultra premium Pinot Noir Donum from Racke's Californian winery The Donum Estate.
Blue Nun (Ehrmanns stand F20-G20), meanwhile, will announce the launch of its latest UK line extension at this year's fair. Blue Nun Pinot Grigio joins Blue Nun Riesling and Blue Nun original Oba - also from Germany - in the UK range, along with Blue Nun Rosé from Spain and Blue Nun Merlot from France.
"We feel that the addition of this popular wine style, coupled with the latest packaging and Stelvin closures introduced across the range will greatly increase its appeal to our target market of 18-25 year old women experimenting with wine," says Armin Wagner, marketing director of Blue Nun brand owner, Langguth.
To appear in the just-drinks LIWSF 2006 diary, email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report