Just-drinks LIWSF 2006 Diary - 11 May
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirit Fair...
The Wine and Spirit Trade Association (stand R94) will be at this year's fair, and will have staff available to discuss new services and recent campaigning activities including social issues. Attendees are welcome to come and see the team who will be happy to answer any queries they may have.
The Association will also be entertaining for breakfast a delegation of senior civil servants from a number of Government departments invited to show the scale and diversity of the trade, the WSTA said.
Marking its first appearance at the fair, Crush Wines (stand R42) will be showcasing its offerings from Argentina, Australia, Chile, France, Italy and South Africa.
Cuttaway Hill, from the Southern Highlands of Australia, will be releasing its 2005 Pinot Noir at the fair, while an eclectic range of wines from Argentina - including Zeo Rana, Polo Sur and Kuorio wines - will be available to taste.
Corsican Wines (stand I60/1 in the French Zone) will have around 40 different wines from the two major Corsican cooperatives UVAL, UVIB and Domaine Orenga de Gaffory will be available to taste.
Furthermore, eight wines have been specially selected for the on-trade tastings at the fair.
With nine AOCs and Vins de Pays, Corsica has high hopes for the future and invites attendees to meet the producers, taste the wines and discover contemporary Corsica.
To appear in the just-drinks LIWSF 2006 diary, email details to email@example.com.
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits