just-drinks LIWF & Distil 2009 - Diary - 11 May
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair…
Oregon Wines (stand F50) will be showcasing 55 wines at tomorrow's wine fair from eleven wineries. Visitors will be able to taste wines from established wineries to newcomers and those seeking distribution. Industry pioneers will also be on hand with information and tastings on certified sustainable wines and the Oregon Certified Sustainable Wine programme.
Wines of France (stand H40/2) will feature a Fast-Track to France zone at this year's fair, which will feature two free tasting areas offering a snapshot of French AOC wines including little gem wines new to the market, the Top 100 Vins de Pays winners selected by a panel led by Tim Atkin MW which will also feature the seminars.
Club Navarra (South Gallery Rooms 23&24) will open its doors for the first time on 12 May. From 10am-6pm Club Navarra will be open for members to drop in taste the Navarra top reds, top whitesand the latest release rosados, in an informal environment. Members of Club Navarra will also have the chance to chat to the winemakers and producers over from the region especially for the show over a glass of wine and some tapas.
Carolina Wine Brands (stands S40 3&4) will be present at this year's fair, offering a chance for visitors to taste a range of wines including the company's Santa Carolina Specialties Range - Limited Edition Carignan, Malbec and Sauvignon Blanc. Also present will be the latest release premium wines - Santa Carolina's and Viña Casablanca's new vintages.
To appear in the just-drinks LIWF & Distil 2009 diary, email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inter-Rhône has lined up a consumer advertising campaign for the region's wine in the US....
France is expecting a wine grape harvest of around 48m hectolitres in 2009, up from 2008 in a tough period for French wine sales at home and abroad....
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Half-year sales lift for Pernod Ricard
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research