just-drinks LIWF & Distil 2009 - Diary - 11 May
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair…
Oregon Wines (stand F50) will be showcasing 55 wines at tomorrow's wine fair from eleven wineries. Visitors will be able to taste wines from established wineries to newcomers and those seeking distribution. Industry pioneers will also be on hand with information and tastings on certified sustainable wines and the Oregon Certified Sustainable Wine programme.
Wines of France (stand H40/2) will feature a Fast-Track to France zone at this year's fair, which will feature two free tasting areas offering a snapshot of French AOC wines including little gem wines new to the market, the Top 100 Vins de Pays winners selected by a panel led by Tim Atkin MW which will also feature the seminars.
Club Navarra (South Gallery Rooms 23&24) will open its doors for the first time on 12 May. From 10am-6pm Club Navarra will be open for members to drop in taste the Navarra top reds, top whitesand the latest release rosados, in an informal environment. Members of Club Navarra will also have the chance to chat to the winemakers and producers over from the region especially for the show over a glass of wine and some tapas.
Carolina Wine Brands (stands S40 3&4) will be present at this year's fair, offering a chance for visitors to taste a range of wines including the company's Santa Carolina Specialties Range - Limited Edition Carignan, Malbec and Sauvignon Blanc. Also present will be the latest release premium wines - Santa Carolina's and Viña Casablanca's new vintages.
To appear in the just-drinks LIWF & Distil 2009 diary, email details to email@example.com.
Inter-Rhône has lined up a consumer advertising campaign for the region's wine in the US....
France is expecting a wine grape harvest of around 48m hectolitres in 2009, up from 2008 in a tough period for French wine sales at home and abroad....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets