just-drinks LIWF & Distil 2009 - Diary - 1 May
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair…
Blossom Hill (Percy Fox stand). To highlight that Blossom Hill is the official wine of Wimbledon at the 2009 Championships, a Roger Federer lookalike will be on the stand on 12 and 13 May. "Roger" will be handing out details of the Blossom Hill prize draw for a chance to win two Wimbledon Centre Court tickets for 23 June.
South-West France (stand 150), will be home to a range of south-west ACs and Vins de Pays. Dr Helen Savage, The Journal (Newcastle), will share her expertise on south-west wines and producers and three producers - Cave de Crouseilles, Cave de Labastide de Lévis and Producteurs Plaimont - will also present their latest ranges.
Fosters EMEA (stand D40) will be emphasising the strength of Australian wine, showcasing popular brands from outside Australia as well as highlighting its wines and sparkling portfolio. The company will also be unveiling the 2009 Penfolds Luxury & Icon range.
The Company of Wine People (stand F20) will utilise this year's LIWF to unveil a series of range extensions, new packaging designs and 2009 vintages for three of its core brands, Arniston Bay, Thandi and Kumkani. Chief executive Hermann Böhmer, chief winemaker, Nicky Versfeld and general manager of Thandi wines, Vernon Henn will be present.
To appear in the just-drinks LIWF & Distil 2009 diary, email details to email@example.com.
Diageo's Blossom Hill Limited Edition White Zinfandel...
See the top ten stories published on just-drinks this week....
Foster's Group has reported rises in net sales and profits for its fiscal full-year, as the firm's solid beer business helped to offset ongoing difficulties in wine....
Diageo has readied an advertising campaign for its Blossom Hill wine brand in the UK....
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US