just-drinks LIWF & Distil 2008 - Diary - 7 May
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair…
Wine Intelligence (office S10A) has a host of events on offer at this year's LIWF. Among the topics covered will be "What motivates different consumer groups to spend more on a bottle of wine?" and "Is wine expensive? What do consumers think?" The debates take place throughout the three days, either in the South Gallery Rooms or the Wine Intelligence Club House Meeting Room. For more information regarding any of these events, please contact Rachel Robinson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stratford's (stand F22) will again be present in force at this year's event. Among the new agencies taken on this year, who will be in attendance, will be Sainte Michelle Wine Estates from Washington State and Oregon, and Wild Mountain, from New South Wales in Australia, joint venture between Stratford's and Tamburlaine, who owns the largest organically certified vineyards in Australia.
Arniston Bay (stand F20) will use the LIWF this year to launch a new range and packaging changes. The company will launch six new wines in the Arniston Bay Reserve range and will show off 250ml and 3-litre pouches for its range. The Arniston Bay Original range, first launched in 1996, will move away from its iconic flange top and will be displayed in stelvin closures, with the label showing a "new, premium feel".
To appear in the just-drinks LIWF & Distil 2008 diary, email details to email@example.com.
In anticipation of the London International Wine Fair, Chris Losh has put together a few questions, touching on some of the imponderable puzzlements of the drinks industry, for visitors to mull over, ...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer