just-drinks LIWF & Distil 2008 - Diary - 16 May
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair…
Awin Barratt Siegel Wine Agencies (stand E40) will see winemaker Graham Cranswick-Smith launch the new 'Cranswick' range. Sourced from family-owned vineyards in Griffith and the Barossa Valley, the wines cover three pricepoints from quality everyday to premium level, and six offerings will be available to taste on-stand. Plus new Italian agency, Tenuta Villa Trasqua will bring its Chianti Classico 2005 and Chianti Classico Riserva 2003 to the Fair for the first time.
Boutinot (stand C32) will be showcasing a number of its agencies including: organic additions to ranges from Chile's Vinedos Emiliana, Vina Tabali and Vina Altair; Adria, Araldica, and Baroncini from Italy; and Bodegas Borsao from Spain. Plus Alsace producers Cave de Turckheim, the new 'Premiere The Rhone' brand which joins the successful 'Premiere The Loire' range, and 'Chat-en-Oeuf' range.
Charles Hawkins and Partners Ltd (stand I8) will be showcasing Australia's Scotchman's Hill, Seidelberg from South Africa, and, new to the portfolio, New Zealand's Waimea Estate with brands such as Spinyback and Tukutai. Winemaker David Baverstock will be showing the latest releases from Portugal's Herdade do Esporao, alongside award-winning wines from Quinta do Portal (Douro). Julien Schaal from Vins Julien Schaal in Alsace will also be on-stand to present his latest releases, as well as his 5 Pierres range of top Rieslings and Gewurztraminer.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends