just-drinks LIWF & Distil 2008 - Diary - 1 May
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair…
The National Institute for Vitiviniculture of Uruguay (stand S20) is inviting attendees to visit its stand, to view and taste its range of wines for the European market. The trade body will also be holding a tasting in the LIWF Masterclass Theatre on the Wednesday (21 May) at 1645.
Golden Kaan's (South African pavilion L40/stand 5) CEO, Marian Kopp, and Marco Lustenberger, sales director for Europe will also be in attendance at this year's event.
The Golden Kaan team will present a new design and a range of new Golden Kaan vintages at the event.
Golden Kaan will also be present, for UK buyers in particular, at the stand of its UK distributor Thierry's Wine Services (stand C42).
Francois Lurton (stand P1) will be offering its range of sweet wines at LIWF this year. The company will also use the show Pasitea, the first sweet wine to come out of Argentina.
To appear in the just-drinks LIWF & Distil 2008 diary, email details to email@example.com.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report