just-drinks LIWF & Distil 2008 - Diary - 1 May
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair…
The National Institute for Vitiviniculture of Uruguay (stand S20) is inviting attendees to visit its stand, to view and taste its range of wines for the European market. The trade body will also be holding a tasting in the LIWF Masterclass Theatre on the Wednesday (21 May) at 1645.
Golden Kaan's (South African pavilion L40/stand 5) CEO, Marian Kopp, and Marco Lustenberger, sales director for Europe will also be in attendance at this year's event.
The Golden Kaan team will present a new design and a range of new Golden Kaan vintages at the event.
Golden Kaan will also be present, for UK buyers in particular, at the stand of its UK distributor Thierry's Wine Services (stand C42).
Francois Lurton (stand P1) will be offering its range of sweet wines at LIWF this year. The company will also use the show Pasitea, the first sweet wine to come out of Argentina.
To appear in the just-drinks LIWF & Distil 2008 diary, email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018