just-drinks LIWF & Distil 2008 - Diary - 1 May
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair…
The National Institute for Vitiviniculture of Uruguay (stand S20) is inviting attendees to visit its stand, to view and taste its range of wines for the European market. The trade body will also be holding a tasting in the LIWF Masterclass Theatre on the Wednesday (21 May) at 1645.
Golden Kaan's (South African pavilion L40/stand 5) CEO, Marian Kopp, and Marco Lustenberger, sales director for Europe will also be in attendance at this year's event.
The Golden Kaan team will present a new design and a range of new Golden Kaan vintages at the event.
Golden Kaan will also be present, for UK buyers in particular, at the stand of its UK distributor Thierry's Wine Services (stand C42).
Francois Lurton (stand P1) will be offering its range of sweet wines at LIWF this year. The company will also use the show Pasitea, the first sweet wine to come out of Argentina.
To appear in the just-drinks LIWF & Distil 2008 diary, email details to email@example.com.
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends