just-drinks LIWF & Distil 2008 - Diary - 1 May
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair…
The National Institute for Vitiviniculture of Uruguay (stand S20) is inviting attendees to visit its stand, to view and taste its range of wines for the European market. The trade body will also be holding a tasting in the LIWF Masterclass Theatre on the Wednesday (21 May) at 1645.
Golden Kaan's (South African pavilion L40/stand 5) CEO, Marian Kopp, and Marco Lustenberger, sales director for Europe will also be in attendance at this year's event.
The Golden Kaan team will present a new design and a range of new Golden Kaan vintages at the event.
Golden Kaan will also be present, for UK buyers in particular, at the stand of its UK distributor Thierry's Wine Services (stand C42).
Francois Lurton (stand P1) will be offering its range of sweet wines at LIWF this year. The company will also use the show Pasitea, the first sweet wine to come out of Argentina.
To appear in the just-drinks LIWF & Distil 2008 diary, email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly