just-drinks LIWF 2013 - Diary - 7 May
Coming up at this year's LIWF
Coming up at this year's London International Wine Fair:
- Artis (Stand I44) will showcase a range of new and existing “technologically-advanced” crystal glassware from Luigi Bormioli at the LIWF. The range has been designed to “enhance the olfactory experience of specific wine varietals”, whilst offering greater resistance to shock and breakage through the use of Son.hyx technology. The glasses will be demonstrated by sommelier Akos Hervai over the three days. Also on show will be four new suites - Bach, Aero, Hypnos and Incanto - from Luigi Bormioli. The suites are priced from GBP4.20 for a flute. For further information, contact Kathy Birch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vinolok (Stand D43) will be promoting its namesake glass closure for wine, spirits, water, juices and olive oils at this year's exhibition. The closure, which is available in crystal, rose, black and green, is produced in the Czech Republic by Preciosa. They can be “enhanced” with various printing techniques. For further details, contact Preciosa via www.vinolok.cz.
- Primera (Stand F2) will promote its label printing service at ExCeL later this month. The German company will show off its LX900e printer, which can produce short-run, full-colour wine labels for products like seasonal wine launches, or labels for special event bottlings. Also on display will be the CX1000e Color Label Printer, designed for in-house production of professional-quality product labels, boasting 2,400 dpi print resolution and print speed of five metres per minute. For further details, contact Monika Fricke at email@example.com.
- Nomacorc is hosting two presentations at the wine fair. On Monday (20 May), 'Trends in Sustainable Packaging' will be sponsored Nomacorc's Select Bio Series. Wine writer Jamie Goode will moderate a discussion between Arnaud Dauriat, senior life cycle analyst & project manager at Quantis, Jeff Slater, director of global marketing at Nomacorc, and Allegrini Estates' winemaker, Nicola Biasi at the industry briefing theatre, between 1600 and 1730. Then, on the Wednesday, 'How Oxygen Can Be Used as a Winemaking Tool' comprises a “competition tasting exercise” at 'Speakers' Corner (Stand L45) from 0930 to 1030.
To appear in the just-drinks LIWF 2013 diary, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts