just-drinks LIWF 2013 - Diary - 2 May
Coming up at this year's LIWF
Coming up at this year's London International Wine Fair:
- Copestick Murray (Stand N28) returns to the LIWF for the third consecutive year. Alongside its key partners, the agency will display its ‘i heart’ brand, which now comprises nine SKUs and two limited editions. Also on the stand will be Vintae and Bodegas Paniza from Spain, Overhex from South Africa, Prosecco Follador from the Veneto in Italy and Wickham Hill, a new Australian venture led by Rodney Morrish and Craig Thomas. The new Wickham Hill brand will be available in both the UK on- and off-trade later this year. For further enquiries, contact Laura Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Smurfit Kappa (Stand H31) will showcase its Pouch-Up range of flexible packaging at the exhibition. Available in single- and double-gusset and in several sizes, the Pouch-Up has been designed with cocktails in mind. The company will offer tastings of the mojito, pinacolada and the cosmopolitan in PouchUp packaging on the Tuesday (21 May).
- Kingsland Wines & Spirits and Legacy Wines (stand O30) will host a dual-branded stand that will focus on both Kingsland Wines in its capacity as a bulk wine supplier in the UK, and Legacy Wines, its brand and agency division. Legacy Wines will present a selection of both UK packed and agency brand wines from both the New and Old world – with a digital portfolio being presented at the show. For further information, contact Hannah Evison at email@example.com.
- Myliko Wines (Stand K10) will use the wine fair to launch several new wines and a range of brandies. Among the new wines is the Whispering Tree range from the Columbia Valley of Washington State, which comprises a Cabernet Sauvignon, a Chardonnay and a Merlot. Also, from South Africa’s KWV, several brandies will be on show, marking Myliko’s first spirit listing. The company will also show the Puesta del Sol, Albarino and Mosaic Priorat, from Spain along with the new label launch for its Hungarian Sparkling wines. For further information, contact Hannah Evison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- French co-operative union Les Vignobles Foncalieu (Stand E10/6) has several new launches lined up, including IGP OC Sauvignon Gris Le Griset 2012 and a new Cotes du Rhone, which is a split Rive Gauche/Rive Droite between Fonaclieu’s existing Saint Gervais lines and new ones from Richerenches - Domaine Bon Encontre, Domaine Les Molieres and Domaine Moulin de Cors. For further details, contact Marie-Annick Consola at +33 4 68 76 36 27.
To appear in the just-drinks LIWF 2013 diary, please email details to email@example.com.
Wine in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The prof...
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit