just-drinks LIWF 2013 - Diary - 16 May
Coming up at this year's LIWF
Coming up at this year's London International Wine Fair:
- Wines of Brazil (Stand 040) will host several wineries on its stand next week, including Aurora (with Stevens Garnier), Casa Valduga, Domno, Dunamis, Lídio Carraro, Miolo (with Bibendum), Pìzzato (with Go Brazil), Salton, Seival State (with Bibendum) and ViniBrasil (with PLB). Several producers will be looking for partners in the UK, ahead of a lively time for Brazil: The country hosts the FIFA World Cup next year, and the Olympics take place in Rio de Janeiro in 2016. Indeed, the official licenced wine for the World Cup, Aurora, will be launching its ‘Brazilian Soul’ range at the LIWF. For further details, Judy Kendrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Italian wine broker Patric Lorenzon (Stand C1) will have a range of wines on show next week. Among the wines available to taste will be Pinot Grigios, Pinot Neros, Primitivos, Proseccos and Nero d'Avola. For more details, email email@example.com.
- The Paladin family (Stand B22) will present wines from a range of Italian wineries, including its namesake vineyard in the Venetian area, Bosco del Merlo, Véscine and Castello Bonomi. As well as the Prosecco Millesimato extra-dry, Pinot Grigio and Malbech from Paladin, visitors can also try the family’s Agricanto liqueur.
To appear in the just-drinks LIWF 2013 diary, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets