just-drinks LIWF 2013 - Diary - 15 May
Coming up at this year's LIWF
Coming up at this year's London International Wine Fair:
- Moho International (Stand R36) will use this year's event to present its namesake Moho cider brand to the UK. The cider, which will be available in both the on- and off-trade, comprises 90% apple juice and 9.8% elderflower juice. The company, which is based in Barcelona, will have samples of the cider available to taste throughout the three-day fair. For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Latvijas Balzams (Stand R34) may be better known for producing Stolichnaya vodk for SPI Group, but the Latvian firm will present its own wares for the first time at the LIWF next week. On show will be herbal bitter Riga Black Balsam, Riga Black Vodka and Moka Coffee liqueur. For further details, e-mail email@example.com.
- Slovenian spirits producer Berryshka (Stand S24) will showcase a range of spirits, including a juniper brandy and a London gin at next week’s fair. Also on show is a range of fruit-flavoured liqueurs. Berryshka has a “full distribution company” in the UK, including a bonded warehouse, picking, packing and forward delivery already in place. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To appear in the just-drinks LIWF 2013 diary, please email details to email@example.com.
As SPI Group looks to weather a boycott of Stolichnaya in the US, Chris Mercer considers what steps a drinks company should take if - or when - a crisis hits....
SPI Group has appointed a CEO to run its Argentinian winery Achaval Ferrer. ...
SPI Group has recruited the CFO of Argentina's Familia Schroeder Winery to assume the same role at its Achaval Ferrer wine company in the country....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends