just-drinks LIWF 2013 - Diary - 13 May
Coming up at this year's LIWF
Coming up at this year's London International Wine Fair:
- Wines of Portugal (Stand E43) will showcase the '50 Great Portuguese Wines', as chosen by wine writer and broadcaster Olly Smith, at this year's exhibition. All 50 will be available to taste on the stand, with the list focusing on “Great Value”, highlighting wines priced between GBP7 and GBP30 per bottle. Some of the wines are still seeking representation in the UK. For further information, contact Cathy Warren on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Concha y Toro (Stand Q30) will house a room dedicated to its 'Fine Wine Collection' at its stand next week. Amongst the wines on show will be the 2009 vintage of its Don Melchor Cabernet Sauvignon, as well as Marques de Casa Concha, Terrunyo and the Carmenère, Carmin de Puemo. Corporate export director Thomas Domeyko will be available throughout the fair to discuss the firm's global plans and positioning. Also, Casillero del Diablo will launch the new Devil's Red and Devil's White blends, as well as new packaging for the Reserva Privada range, while Frontera will launch a new range of wines including a Moscato and a Carmenere/Cabernet Sauvignon. For further information, contact Kate Lloyd at email@example.com.
- Maison Sichel (Stand E40) will use this year's fair to highlight Château Trillol, AOC Corbières, which was recently awarded the Prix d’Excellence 2013 in the Concours Général Agricole in France. The Grenache/Syrah blend will be available to taste, as will the 2008 and 2009 vintages of Trillol. The company will also be showing a selection of around 20 Bordeaux from the 2012 vintage, mostly Grands Crus Classés. Charles Sichel will host the stand, along with Alexander Sichel who will be representing the seventh generation of the family.
To appear in the just-drinks LIWF 2013 diary, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Concha y Toro has released further details on the recently-launched television advert for its Casillero del Diablo wine brand in the UK....
Wine in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). Th...
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future