just-drinks LIWF 2012 - Diary - 10 May
Coming up at this year's LIWF
Coming up at this year's London International Wine Fair:
- Les Producteurs et Vignerons de France (stand F40/9) will introduce two of its new producers at the LIWF this month. Les Domaines Barsalou from the Corbieres appelation and Maison Georges Vigouroux, the largest producer of Malbec and Cahors in France, will have their wines showcased at the fair. Also on the stand, Aimery Sieur d'Arques will show its re-packaged Ancestrale sparkling wine, Domaine Viticole de la Ville de Colmar will offer the new vintage from its Alsace range and Famille Bougrier will have its Champagne Lombard & Cie range available to taste.
- Southern French co-operative union Les Vignobles Foncalieu (stand F30/2G) will attend the fair as part of a two-year investment push to strengthen its presence in the UK market. Chief winemaker Delphine Glangetas and export director Jean-François Chabod will be joined by UK off-trade sales manager Rémi Cognet and UK on-trade sales manager Marie-Annick Consola. President Michel Bataille will attend the Fair for the first two days. The team will uses the event to launch a number of new wines, all for the on-trade, including Domaine Laure B, a range of organic IGP Languedoc wines from the 2011 vintage.
- New York wine specialist Wine Equals Friends (New York Wine & Grape Foundation stand Q11) will show the first wines from Finger Lakes in the state that are now available in the UK. The wines join the company's existing portfolio of five wineries from Long Island, NY. Several winemakers will also be in attendance, including Kareem Massoud from Paumanok, LI, Bob Madill from Sheldrake Point, FLX and Scott & Ruth Osborn from Fox Run, FLX. For more details, email email@example.com.
- Cocaine Beverages (Distil, stand X23) will showcase its Cocaine, Corruption, Bribery, Bad London, Screw You, Put The Gun Down and Ready for Action energy drinks and spring waters. There will be a team ready to meet buyers, distributors and the press. To arrange an appointment, contact Jeb Kenneth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To appear in the just-drinks LIWF 2012 diary, email details to email@example.com.
To attend just-drinks seminar, 'The State of the Nation survey - The UK's wine market in 2012', on Wednesday 23 May at 1615 at the exhibition, click here.
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends