just-drinks LIWF 2011 - Diary - 4 May
Coming up at this year's LIWF
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair…
- Connoisseur Estates (Stand F6) will be showcasing a range of wines from France, Spain, Chile and Australia, aimed at independent retailers, wholesalers and the on-trade. Available to taste will be: Sidewood Estate from Adelaide Hills; Château d’Anglès La Clape; Champagne Autréau; GRM Estates from Bordeaux – including Dédicace from former French rugby captain Fabien Pelous, and Bodegas Luis Gurpegui Muga Rioja and Colchagua Valley.
- Dedicated Wines (Stand O21) will present new opportunities for UK multiple retailers from six French regions. On taste will be: Les Dauphins from Cellier des Dauphins from the Rhône; La Différence from Languedoc-Roussillon; the four latest wines from Louis Moreau, the third-largest producer in Chablis; Le Hameau Sauvignon Blanc from Charente, and new addition Pinot Noir from the Loire Valley.
- Italian importer Grossi Wines (Stand N52) will present a portfolio of 90 wines from 30 artisan Italian producers aimed at independent retailers and the on-trade. Visitors to the stand will be able to taste the full range of wines, which includes a supertuscan made from air-dried Sangiovese grapes, organic Nero d’Avola from a seven-hectare farm in Sicily, and a “baby Amarone” Valpolicella from Roberto Mazzi’s estate in the Veneto.
- South Africa's Kleine Zalze (Stand I36) will be pushing its Cellar Selection, Vineyard Selection and Family Reserve wines at this year's fair. Winemaker Johan Joubert will be on hand to show his latest vintage releases.
- New Zealand trio The Crossings, Crossroads Winery and Southbank Estate (Stand O72) are hoping to drum up attendee enthusiasm for their wines from the Awatere Valley, Wairau Valley and Hawke’s Bay regions of NZ. CEO Noel Scanlan will be on the stand to show his wines.
To appear in the just-drinks LIWF 2011 diary, email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China