just-drinks Closed for Public Holidays - Back 3 May
just-drinks to close in honour of Royal Wedding
just-drinks is heading off to wave its Union Jack flag at the "Royal Wedding of the Century" and will subsequently be closed from 29 April to 2 May inclusive.
Okay, it's more likely that we'll have one eye on the television screen from the safety of a pub. But, you know, pubs need our support, right?
It should be a weekend of contrasts. On Monday 2 May, three days after the wedding, we all get to ferret out our anarchist hats for the May Day public holiday.
In any case, just-drinks' normal service will resume on 3 May. We sincerely hope that our absence makes your heart grow fonder.
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US