just-drink LIWF 2013 - Diary - 10 May
LIWF opens later this month
- Distell (Stand N50) is to host a preview of wines selected for South Africa's Nederburg Auction. The group, which owns the Nederburg label, will showcase a range of the 133 wines from 80 wineries entered into the Cape Town auction. The 39th Nederburg Auction will take place in Cape Town in September. The Nederburg Auction was launched in 1975 and is designed to showcase South African wines to buyers around the world. Buyers at last year's event bought ZAR4.7m (US$510,000) worth of wine, down from 2011's ZAR6.1m. In 2006, the auction raised ZAR6.96m.
Comprising of textual analysis and data tables, this in-depth and exclusive country report from Canadean provides a comprehensive view of the cider industry structure including analysis and profiles o...
Over the last 10 years RTD's as a category may not have grown at anywhere near the level it did between 1998 and 2003 but it has, nevertheless enjoyed steady global growth. This reality flies in the f...
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly