just a While Ago - On 9 January in...
Here's what was making the drinks news on this day in years gone by
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Gruppo Campari’s CEO has revealed that Aperol's sponsorship deal with Manchester United FC is part of a second stage of targeted international growth for the liqueur brand, after initial success in Europe.
PepsiCo and Anheuser-Busch InBev will launch joint promotions at next month's Super Bowl.
Speculation this week that PepsiCo is looking to cut thousands of jobs in the US has increased the focus on the soft drinks firm's strategic review and on what the company needs to change. Michelle Russell looks at the latest developments in an ongoing saga.
The cola wars are set to return to US television after PepsiCo confirmed that it is sponsoring the new series of the X Factor talent contest.
Growth in both the global spirits and wine categories is expected to slow markedly in the five years to 2013, according to new research.
Australian wine exports fell in value for the first time in 15 years in 2008, official figures show, underlining the challenge facing the industry.
The Czech government has warned that the privatisation of state-owned brewer Budejovicky Budvar will not happen this term, according to local reports.
PepsiCo has lined up a worldwide marketing campaign for its Pepsi-Cola cans, starting next month.
The Coca-Cola Co has warned that protests based against its alleged actions in Colombia are misplaced.
The French luxury goods company LVMH today said that it had completed its friendly £300m takeover offer of Scotch whisky maker Glenmorangie PLC.
For further details on how to subscribe to just-drinks, click here.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is to list the nutritional content of its beers on UK labels as it goes "above and beyond" minimum requirements agreed between European brewers, the company has said....
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends