just a While Ago - On 8 October in...
Here's what was making the drinks news on this day in years gone by
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
European trade barriers against wine from Moldova could be dropped sooner than expected under European Commission (EC) proposals.
The 'Global Actions: Initiatives to Reduce Harmful Drinking' conference closed in Washington DC yesterday (9 October) with the unveiling of a new set of commitments by major drinks companies around tackling alcohol misuse.
Coca-Cola has retained its spot as the world's most valuable brand, according to consultancy group Interbrand.
Europe's Governments will suffocate their tax revenue and erode beer industry profits if they raise excise duty on beer any further, according to a PricewaterhouseCoopers study.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has announced the appointment of Lance Armstrong as brand ambassador for its Michelob Ultra beer brand.
Coca-Cola's distribution deal for Monster Energy may best be summed up with the old catchphrase, 'if you can't beat them, join them'.
Cadbury Schweppes plans to demerge its North American beverage business, having failed to find a suitable buyer for the operation.
Anheuser-Busch has refused to be drawn on speculation linking the brewer to a takeover bid.
Shares in takeover target Coopers Brewery could be a lot lower than the amount offered by bidder Lion Nathan, according to Lion's legal team.
Domestic and export sales of Australian wine were up in August this year.
For further details on how to subscribe to just-drinks, click here.
In a world where sustainability is placed ever higher on the corporate agenda, multinational companies no longer speak solely in terms of shareholder interest but often of the interests of 'stakeholde...
The Coca-Cola Co partner Keurig Green Mountain has launched the Keurig Kold, the home-carbonation beverage platform it hopes will re-energise the CSD category in the US....
Global coconut water consumption has leapt in the last ten years, with growth expected to remain in double digits this year, according to new research....
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends