just a While Ago - On 25 February in...
Here's what was making the drinks news on this day in years gone by
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
The head of Anheuser-Busch InBev has said the brewer is “taking very careful steps” as it transfers Grupo Modelo's Corona brand into its global distribution network.
Molson Coors and Miller Brewing Company are heading for a legal showdown in Canada after the SABMiller subsidiary said it is terminating a licence agreement between the two.
Coca-Cola FEMSA has said it continues to look for opportunities beyond Latin America, after beginning a process to potentially purchase a controlling stake in The Coca-Cola Co's Philippines unit.
Is it a case of cultural differences, or is Pernod Ricard playing a bit coy on its attitude to mergers and acquisitions?
Nearly two years since Carlsberg and Heineken joined forces to buy and carve up Scottish & Newcastle, it is hard to see what the Netherlands-based brewer got from the deal. Apart from a super-premium headache, that is.
The Hong Kong government has proposed the abolition of duties for all alcoholic drinks, with the exception of spirits.
The Indian government has refused to back down in the row over the country's duties on imported spirits.
The retiring chief of Constellation Wines remains upbeat about the wine industry, despite recent challenges in California and Australia.
With a difficult summer rushing to an end, the South African wine industry is looking at a harvest decrease of 9.3% compared with 2004.
For further details on how to subscribe to just-drinks, click here.
Companies: SABMiller, Pernod Ricard, Constellation Brands, Heineken, Carlsberg, Grupo Modelo, Fomento Economico Mexicano, The Coca-Cola Company, Molson Coors, Scottish & Newcastle, Anheuser-Busch InBev
The success of Dr Pepper Snapple Group's partner brands portfolio received a mixed reception from analysts. While they could see the benefits of teaming up with third party, innovative brands, questio...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research