just a While Ago - On 24 September in...
Here's what was making the drinks news on this day in years gone by
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
The Coca-Cola Co has “stubbed its toe” in China's bottled water market and lost ground to PepsiCo so far this year, an analyst has warned.
Premium beer production in the US is to increase at twice the rate of the overall industry over the next four years, according to a new just-drinks report.
SABMiller has agreed a deal to buy Foster's Group for AUD5.1 per share in cash, in a deal valuing the business at AUD12.3bn (US$12.6bn), including debt.
Plans to implement a minimum price on alcoholic drinks in Scotland have been dealt a fatal blow by opposition politicians in the country's Parliament.
The owners of Orangina Schweppes Group have confirmed that they have received an offer for the company from Suntory Holdings.
Chinese firm Wahaha has said it is confident of victory when its trademark dispute with Groupe Danone goes before a Swedish tribunal in January.
Belvedere has lined up its Polish vodka brand Sobieski for the US market.
Bacardi has announced that it is to acquire the New Zealand spirits company 42 Below in an all-cash deal valuing the company at NZ138m (US$91m).
Following continued speculation, the brewing group Molson Coors Brewing Company has restated its current position regarding the future of its Brazilian subsidiary Cervejarias Kaiser.
Asia Pacific Breweries (Singapore) (APBS) believes it has a good defence against the lawsuit filed by a German bank. Bayerische Hypo- und Vereinsbank (HVB) yesterday announced its intention to sue the unit of Asia Pacific Breweries for US$30m.
For further details on how to subscribe to just-drinks, click here.
The use of social media for marketing purposes by drinks industry companies can be segmented into four distinct campaign types, according to a new market research report from just-drinks....
The CEO of Diageo has said there is "still more work to be done" to address harmful drinking around the world....
Moët Hennessy has unveiled the first TV ad for its Belvedere vodka partnership with Spectre, the next James Bond movie. ...
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt II
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt I
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- The just-drinks Analyst
- Rum braced for falling volumes in years ahead
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Beam Suntory boosts top-line in 2016 - results
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Molson Coors hit by US$500m write-down in Canada
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends