just a While Ago - On 22 October in...
Here's what was making the drinks news on this day in years gone by
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) has become the latest drinks company to admit it is being affected by the Chinese Government's anti-extravagance crackdown.
Diageo, Pernod Ricard and Angus Dundee are making a joint investment in a new gas pipeline linking four of their Speyside distilleries to Scotland’s main gas network.
SABMiller has agreed to hand its Russian and Ukrainian beer businesses to Anadolu Efes in exchange for a 24% stake in the Turkish brewer.
Pernod Ricard's acceptance of a cut-price deal to offload its Lindauer wine brand serves as a warning to Foster's Group, according to a report.
The chief executive of Foster's Group has bemoaned the consumer trend to "eat out less and trade down to cheaper wines" as holding the company back in the last 12 months.
Thousands of winemakers have flooded the European Commission with requests to grub up vines, in return for compensation.
PepsiCo and Coca-Cola have begun a new battle in India's US$125m fruit juice market.
The drinks industry feared that the European Commission's communication on alcohol and health might recommend a significant tightening of alcohol legislation but, due in no small part to aggressive industry lobbying, the paper has taken a softer stance than was at one stage anticipated. Alan Osborn reports.
Anheuser-Busch has discontinued its Bud Pong promotion in retail accounts, saying that in some instances the promotion was not being carried out as had been intended.
The European Commission has announced that it has reached a wide-ranging agreement with Coca-Cola Enterprises related to commercial practices that have been under investigation since 1999.
For further details on how to subscribe to just-drinks, click here.
Late yesterday, Diageo announced the divestment of part of its wine operations to Australia-based Treasury Wine Estates (TWE). Here, we take a closer look at what the deal includes: ...
Diageo has unveiled a new Smirnoff range in conjunction with a global music collaboration. ...
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- US craft spirits could be as big as craft beer
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends