just a While Ago - On 20 March in...
Here's what was making the drinks news on this day in years gone by
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
The US' Federal Trade Commission (FTC) says it still supports a system of self-regulation over alcohol marketing in the country, but has made a series of recommendations to improve the system.
Asia-Pacific is the last region not dominated by Heineken, SABMiller, Anheuser-Busch InBev, and Carlsberg, leaving the “Big Four” brewers substantial long-term growth prospects in the region, an analyst has said.
This month, we are thrilled to welcome Patience Gould back into the just-drinks fold. Patience is back to cover the spirits world for us, and kicks off with an in-depth look at Aperol: whatever Aperol is!
As global sugar prices soar and companies prepare to face the headwinds of ever increasing commodity costs, can we expect more soft drinks firms to begin using cheaper substitutes for sugar?
The Coca-Cola Co is reported to have tabled a bid to purchase a stake in Russian juice producer Nidan Juice. What is drawing the US drinks giant to this market and what can it expect from its investment there? just-drinks draws from the latest report from Euromonitor International to deliver you 'just the facts'.
The controversial Australian 'alcopops' tax has been defeated by the country's Senate this week. Michelle Russell looks at the fallout.
- 2008 - just-drinks closed for Easter
- 2007 - INDIA/UK: UB pursuit of Whyte & Mackay nears conclusion
India's UB Group is close to finally sealing the takeover of UK distiller Whyte & Mackay, just-drinks understands.
India's UB Group is reportedly close to buying a UK spirits distiller, according to chairman Dr. Vijay Mallya.
Although Coca-Cola Co.'s bottling system is healthier than it was four years ago, improvements in key markets around the world are still needed, according to a senior Coke executive.
For further details on how to subscribe to just-drinks, click here.
This month, soft drinks commentator Ray Rowlands takes a look at how various beverage companies are still keeping bubbles alive, despite the on-going decline in the world's carbonated soft drinks mark...
Last week, Small Town Brewery announced that Not Your Father's Root Beer will take its first export steps with a move into the UK and Ireland. ...
Many countries have already restricted - or are beginning to restrict - the advertising and promotion of alcohol, in response to public health concerns around over-consumption and underage drinking. A...
China Resources Beer has celebrated divesting its non-beer operations with a double-digit jump in full-year profits, despite flat sales in the period....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research